Oak Ridges Morraine Trail Hikes
Ontario Trails Events
|Event:||Oak Ridges Morraine Trail Hikes|
|Date:||2017-04-01 to 2018-04-01|
|Abstract:||We are the Oak Ridges Trail Association (ORTA) and we want you to join us! Come out on one of our organized hikes on weekdays and weekends.|
|Location:||http://www.oakridgestrail.org/contact.htm PO Box 28544 Aurora Ontario|
Tips for an enjoyable hike:
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Dress in layers. Waterproof boots, jacket and pants recommended. Wear sturdy hiking boots appropriate to changing precipitation and temperature.
- Water is essential for all hikes and lunch may be needed for longer ones.
- In case of inclement weather, call leader to confirm the hike.
- Hikers should arrive at least 15 minutes before the advertised hike time. Be aware that parking areas are public places; refrain from keeping valuables in your car.
- Select hikes most suitable for your ability.
- Unless specified in the hike details, please contact hike leaders prior to the hikes to see if well-mannered dogs under leash are welcome. With your support, we'll try our best to make the hikes memorable experiences for all.