Toronto Region Conservation Authority Hikes
Ontario Trails Events
|Event:||Toronto Region Conservation Authority Hikes|
|Trail:||Tom Thomson Trail|
|Date:||2022-06-25 to 2022-10-25|
|Abstract:||Join the King Parks, Recreation, & Culture Department, TRCA and LSRCA staff on a free guided hike this summer to explore the Township of King!|
|Time:||10:00 am to 11:30 am|
Please see our Places to Visit page for up-to-date status of our conservation areas, trails, and properties.
Please review our Visitor Protocols prior to visiting all Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) locations. Prior to coming to a location, every visitor must do the Ontario Ministry of Health self-assessment for COVID-19. If they do not pass the assessment, they should not visit the location.
Go hiking through the natural woodland trails of our parks — each one offering unique and exciting adventures. Catch a glimpse of natural wildlife, admire the beautiful flora and fauna and take in the beauty of the changing seasons.
Whether it’s an afternoon nature walk or something a little more challenging, TRCA parks have what you’re looking for. Experience the rolling hills of Caledon and the beautiful Humber River at Albion Hills Conservation Park. Discover the crossroads of the Niagara Escarpment and the Oak Ridges Moraine at Glen Haffy Conservation Park. Stroll the boardwalk through the marsh at Kortright Centre for Conservation, or take in the spectacular view of the bluffs at Petticoat Creek Conservation Park. And that’s just the beginning!
See our Parks section for seasonal hours of operation.
Find Hiking at these Locations
- Albion Hills Conservation Park: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 3E7
- Altona Forest: Altona Forest, Pickering, ON
- Bolton Resource Management Tract: Bolton Resource Management Tract, Caledon, ON
- Bond Lake: Bond Lake Trail Head: 12611 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON L4E 1A4
- Boyd Conservation Park: 8739 Islington Ave, Vaughan, ON L4L 1A6
- Boyd North & Glassco Park: Boyd North & Glassco Park, City of Vaughan
- Bruce’s Mill Conservation Park: 3291 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5
- Claireville Conservation Area: 8180 Regional Road 50, Brampton, ON L6T 0A6
- East Duffins Headwaters: 1405 Concession Rd 6, Goodwood, ON
- Glen Haffy Conservation Park: 19245 Airport Rd, Caledon, ON L0N 1E0
- Heart Lake Conservation Park: 10818 Heart Lake Rd, Brampton, ON L6Z 0B3
- Kortright Centre for Conservation: 9550 Pine Valley Drive, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1A6
- Nashville Conservation Reserve: Nashville Conservation Reserve, Vaughan, ON
- Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve: Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve, Richmond Hill, ON
- Palgrave Forest and Wildlife Area: Palgrave Forest and Wildlife Area, Caledon, ON
- Petticoat Creek Conservation Park: 1100 Whites Rd South, Pickering, ON L1V 6K7
- Tommy Thompson Park: 1 Leslie St, Toronto, ON M4M 3M2
- West Duffins Headwaters: 2324 Concession Rd 4, Goodwood, ON L0C 1A0,