Trillium Trail Blazers
Ontario Trails Events
|Event:||Trillium Trail Blazers|
|Trail:||Hardwood Hills Ski and Bike|
|Abstract:||Join us for the 3rd Annual Trillium Trail Blazers Youth Race at Hardwood Resort!!!|
|Time:||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Location:||402 Old Barrie Rd W, Oro-Medonte, ON L0L 2E0|
When: check organizers site for event accuracy.
402 Old Barrie Rd W, Oro-Medonte, ON L0L 2E0
Phone: (705) 835-2790
Visit our Find a Club/Trail page for venue details & directions.
Join us for the 1st Annual Trillium Trail Blazers Youth Race at Horseshoe Resort!!! and Hardwood
If you are between 6-16 years old and want to give mountain bike racing a try – this is the event for you! Grab your bike & helmet and we will help you get started – for FREE!
Things to Know:
- Trillium Trail Blazers Youth Race is FREE!!!
- Bring your bike & helmet
- Before the race, we have a clinic where Pro-riders can help you with your bike, give you some tips, and make sure you’re ready to race
- NO PRESSURE – just come out & give it a shot – do what you can
- It’s all for fun – everyone gets a finisher medal
9:00 am – Registration and Pick-up
11:00 am – Youth MTB mini clinic hosted by Pro-Riders
12:00 pm – Trillium Trail Blazers Youth Race
- 6 to 9 yrs – 1 lap (1.5km)
- 10 to 13 yrs – 2 laps (3.0 km)
- 14 to16 yrs – 3 laps (4.5 km)
Photos from the 2016 Trillium Trail Blazers Youth Race at Horseshoe can be viewed on our Facebook Page here.
Results from the 2016 Trillium Trail Blazers Youth Race can be viewed at RaceTiming.ca here.