Ontario Parks - Port Burwell
Ontario Trails Events
|Event:||Ontario Parks - Port Burwell|
|Trail:||Ravine Creek Trail|
|Date:||2021-01-01 to 2021-12-31|
|Abstract:||Ontario Parks provides a wide range of all year round events in its parks.|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 6:16 PM|
|Location:||Port Burwell Provincial Park Port Burwell P.P. Ontario Directions|
What You'll Like :
- The 2.5 km sandy beach is one of most beautiful on the northern shore of Lake Erie.
- An exceptional family friendly campground with large, well-treed, level sites as well as an outstanding play area for kids.
- Fun, educational and entertaining interpretive programs from July 1st to Labour Day.
- The group campsite area offers a very picturesque view of Lake Erie.
- Experience the “Marvels of Migration” at the annual autumn hawk watching program.
- An undiscovered birder’s paradise.
For more information see the Ontario Parks website.