The Ontario Trail Mapping Project is a content management system, already built for use, consistently applied that can represent your trails in an easy, user friendly and province wide capacity.
Utilizing Ontario’s Largest Inventory of Public and Privately Accessible Trails – ontariotrails.ca OTC staff(s) and municipal, conservation, provincial park, federal and crown land managers, as well as OTC Members and Tourism Operators will be able to add a map and a trail path.
1. Admins will Select a trail to edit
Click on trail name to edit trail path
2 .Adding trail path
1. Click on “add line” button
3. Zoom out the map by clicking on “minus” icon to make the whole line visible.
4. Drag the dots on the line to define trail path
5. Save the line by clicking on the button “Save Line”
6. Save trail path by clicking on the “Submit” button
Map in action
Open the beta version of Ontario Trails website note this is the beta version of the site and all images will be turned on and made available when your organziation joins the program.
Right now, this functionality is only available to the RTO6 trails http://beta.ontariotrails.ca/trails/index/region:york-durham-and-hills-of-headwaters/
Download our proposal and sign up today.