The City maintains five off-leash parks in London. All off-leash areas are equipped with signs or are fenced off. Four off-leash areas have a fenced off area for smaller dogs. These facilities are open year-round, from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. (or dusk). Every user is responsible to clean up after their pet.
Campbell Memorial Park Dog Off-Leash Area
Caesars Off-Leash Area
Greenway Off-Leash Area
Pottersburg-FIDO Off-Leash Dog Area
Stoney Creek Off-Leash Area
HideOff-leash area rules
To make sure everyone can enjoy off-leash parks, all users must respect the following rules:
- The off-leash areas are open and can be accessed from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- All Dogs must have up-to date-vaccinations.
- License tags are required.
- Use of these areas is at your own risk.
- Leash your dog while entering and exiting.
- Keep your dog within sight and under verbal control.
- Clean up after your dog.
- Do not allow your dog to chase wildlife.
- No puppies under 4 months, female dogs in heat, sick dogs or aggressive dogs.
- Dogs required by law to be leashed and muzzled must remain so while in the off-leash area.
- No glass containers, food or toys.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Parents are advised this site is not suitable for young children.
- Off-leash area users are subject to the Dog Owners’ Liability Act
For more information on trails or to view a trail video by activity please go to the OTC Youtube Channel
Ontario Trails do not own or manage any trails. Check with the identified manager before using this trail. Do not trespass, allowed uses only.
For more information on the great sport of snowshoeing please see our partner Snowshoe Canada
Have you traveled this trail?
If you have any corrections or new information you'd like to send us, we'd love your input. Also, any photos or videos you may have taken of your adventures on this or any other trail are welcome as well.
Be a part of our trail community!
SUBMIT A STORY
SUBMIT A PHOTO
SUBMIT A VIDEO
Use your Facebook account to comment on this trail and share your experiences below.
By supporting the Ontario Trails Council, you will support trails, enabling delivery of services such as trail promotion, advocacy, creation and maintenance. The Ontario Trails Council is a provincial organization and registered charity. Every donation of $25 or more will receive a tax receipt. Thank you for your support!