Open annually Dec 27 – March Break (weather permitting!)
For CURRENT conditions and availability click ‘What’s On Now’ (above)
About the Trail:
Skate a 1.2 km loop around 12 acres of cranberries. With forest on one side and cranberry beds on the other, this is a one-of-a-kind experience. Head back to the winery for hot mulled wine or hot cran-apple cider.
Remember, outdoor ice is dependent on the weather, and conditions can change throughout the day.
Every Saturday night (weather permitting), we light the trail with 400 tiki torches for Light the Night night skating.
Bog Hockey Acre: An acre of skating on frozen cranberries! Can be set up as 4 pond hockey surfaces.
Daily: 11 am to 4:00 pm
open 7 days/week (weather permitting)
Light the Night: Torchlight skating every Saturday night from 6 pm – 9 pm (weather permitting)
Things to Know:
- Rentals available
- Skate sharpening available
Hot Drinks Allowed
Skate Safe & Have Fun!
- strollers, toboggans, snowshoes, hiking and pets are welcome at the farm – but not on the Ice Trail
- we have a changing tent equipped with benches and cubbies
- skate rentals and skate sharpening available
- we do not supply helmets, but highly recommend CSA approved helmets
- it is an outdoor attraction, so dress for the weather
- ice surface is variable and can change with the weather
Things to Try While You’re Here:
- Guided Farm Tour
- Tutored Wine Tasting
- Sip Hot Mulled Wine or Hot Cran-Apple Cider
- Savour Wine & Cheese on the fireside patio
- Shop in our locally inspired Wine and Cuisine store
- Try our Snowshoe Trails
Click ‘What’s on Now’ (above) for current information and availability
Other Trails & Info:
Snowshoe Trail Info
Hiking Trail Info
- Trail is unsupervised, use at your own risk
- Ice surface is variable and subject to change. Skate cautiously
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Trail is for skating only
- Walking, snowshoes, toboggans, strollers, pets and hockey not allowed
- Stay on trail
- No smoking on trail
- Please wear a helmet
- Please manage garbage and recycling appropriately
- We are not responsible for any injuries, damages or lost items
With information from the Cranberry Marsh website.
See the Destination Ontario website.
Have you traveled this trail?
If you have any corrections or new information you'd like to send us, we'd love your input. Also, any photos or videos you may have taken of your adventures on this or any other trail are welcome as well.
Be a part of our trail community!
SUBMIT A STORY
SUBMIT A PHOTO
SUBMIT A VIDEO
Use your Facebook account to comment on this trail and share your experiences below.
By supporting the Ontario Trails Council, you will support trails, enabling delivery of services such as trail promotion, advocacy, creation and maintenance. The Ontario Trails Council is a provincial organization and registered charity. Every donation of $25 or more will receive a tax receipt. Thank you for your support!