ATV and Riding Adventures by Yamaha has the perfect Ontario adventure for any season for you, your entire family or even your corporate retreat at Horseshoe Resort. With endless kilometers of natural trails through rugged Horseshoe Valley forest, riders will encounter a wide range of terrain on these guided tours. Come and experience hills and valleys, snow peaks and grassy meadows, mud and gravel pits and much more!
*Minimum Age Requirement: six years old and they must be very good at riding a bicycle.
Hours of Operation
9:00am – 4:30pm Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
Dual-Sport Motorcycle Rider Training
- Full-Day: $399.00 (On our bike)
- Full-Day: $325.00 (Half on our bike, Half on your bike)
Motorcycle Training and Rides
- 2 Hour: $159.00
- Half-Day: $209.00 (For children and adults)
- Full-Day: $369.00 (For children and adults)
- Prices vary depending on the size of the motorcycle best suited to the student’s riding experience and/or their choice of Yamaha bike
- Includes field, some track and limited trail-ride training
- The half-day program usually gets the student through seven of our twelve lessons
- Students are taught in various groups according to their age, stature and riding experience
- We have curricula for novices, students with some riding experience, riders who have only ridden on the street and advanced lessons for the more experienced riders
Ask about Horseshoe Resort’s special accommodation package when you book a Yamaha Tour.
For more package information please call, email or visit Yamaha Tours
1-705-835-2790 ext.1288 | www.smartadventures.ca
Have you traveled this trail?
If you have any corrections or new information you'd like to send us, we'd love your input. Also, any photos or videos you may have taken of your adventures on this or any other trail are welcome as well.
Be a part of our trail community!
SUBMIT A STORY
SUBMIT A PHOTO
SUBMIT A VIDEO
Use your Facebook account to comment on this trail and share your experiences below.
By supporting the Ontario Trails Council, you will support trails, enabling delivery of services such as trail promotion, advocacy, creation and maintenance. The Ontario Trails Council is a provincial organization and registered charity. Every donation of $25 or more will receive a tax receipt. Thank you for your support!