Experience Cobourg's magical heritage, and Rice Lake views. A favourite Ontario biking trail, it takes you along the celebrated Greenbelt Route. (74 km)
· Highly recommended by the Toronto Bicycling Network, this spectacular tourism cycling route gives you a little bit of everything: a great ride, local culture, rolling hills and fabulous views.
· The eastern portion of the Ramble is the eastern terminus of the Northumberland to Niagara Greenbelt Route .
· Enjoy incredible Rice Lake vistas from wonderfully quiet roads.
· Picnic at the newly refurbished Gore's Landing dock and gazebo on Rice Lake
· Discover Peter's Woods, featuring Ontario's sole-surviving Oak Ridges Moraine "old growth" forest.
· At Alderville First Nation, purchase aboriginal arts and crafts, or step into an authentic teepee.
· Fill up your bottles with spring water from the Harwood artesian well located at Memorial Park (5453 Front St.).
Have you traveled this trail?
If you have any corrections or new information you'd like to send us, we'd love your input. Also, any photos or videos you may have taken of your adventures on this or any other trail are welcome as well.
Be a part of our trail community!
SUBMIT A STORY
SUBMIT A PHOTO
SUBMIT A VIDEO
Use your Facebook account to comment on this trail and share your experiences below.
By supporting the Ontario Trails Council, you will support trails, enabling delivery of services such as trail promotion, advocacy, creation and maintenance. The Ontario Trails Council is a provincial organization and registered charity. Every donation of $25 or more will receive a tax receipt. Thank you for your support!