The Brockville Dog Park (BDP) is located just off the 401 North Augusta exit on Broadway Avenue behind the Brockville Youth Arena at 138 Broadway Ave. The BDP provides large enclosed areas for the dogs to roll & play while off-leash. The 2 acres includes one large enclosed area for mature dogs and one for puppies or small dogs. There is a shaded forest area and a grass area with lots of room for the dogs to run and play and two watering stations. There are benches, tables and a shelter where you can relax and watch your dog. But please do not bring ANY food or treats into the park. Lots of free parking available and free poop and scoop bags are provided by Pet Value. Dog owners must adhere to the Poop and Scoop By-Law 7-82-Sec IV-13.
BROCKVILLE DOG PARK ASSOCIATION
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The dog park is for the responsible use and enjoyment of members and visitors.
1. Owners are legally responsible for their dog(s) and any injuries caused by their dog(s).
2. No more than 3 dogs for each owner/handler in the park at one time.
3. Dog owners must remain with their dog(s) in the exercise area, and must have their dog(s) in sight at all times.
4. Owners must clean up and dispose of dog excrement in accordance with the City of Brockville Bylaw 7-82-Sec-IV.
5. Dogs must be leashed upon entering and leaving the park. It is recommended the leash is carried by the owner/handler or immediately accessible should it be required to restrain the dog within the park.
6. Dogs showing aggressiveness towards people or other dogs must be immediately leashed and removed from the dog park.
7. Dogs must be wearing up to-date rabies vaccination tags at all times.
8. Puppies using the park shall be older than four (4) months.
9. The dog park exercise area is for the use and enjoyment of the dogs and their owners. Recreational use by others is not permitted.
10. Children in the Dog Park must be supervised at all times; no running or yelling, nor allowed to approach or pet dogs not their own. It is recommended infants and toddlers remain outside the fenced area.
11. No food is allowed in the park.
12. Owners are discouraged from bringing dog treats into the park.
Violations of rules for use of the dog park are subject to removal from the park, suspension, or revocation of dog park membership, and the issuance of municipal infractions.
More information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/250779668896970/?ref=pages_group_cta
Have you traveled this trail?
If you have any corrections or new information you'd like to send us, we'd love your input. Also, any photos or videos you may have taken of your adventures on this or any other trail are welcome as well.
Be a part of our trail community!
SUBMIT A STORY
SUBMIT A PHOTO
SUBMIT A VIDEO
Use your Facebook account to comment on this trail and share your experiences below.
By supporting the Ontario Trails Council, you will support trails, enabling delivery of services such as trail promotion, advocacy, creation and maintenance. The Ontario Trails Council is a provincial organization and registered charity. Every donation of $25 or more will receive a tax receipt. Thank you for your support!