Off-Leash Dog Park Improvements
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedinEmail this link
Thank you to everyone for your input!
Based on your feedback the dog park will be undergoing some changes in the next little while! Some of these changes will happen right away, some will happen over the next few weeks.
1. We have ordered a new sign with the dog park rules on the front and back
2. The small dog park is getting 200% bigger. It will also be getting a double gate entrance
3. The large dog area is getting an additional bench and picnic table
4. We have ordered some activities for dogs
5. New locally sourced wood chips will be added in the coming weeks
These decisions are based on the results of your feedback. A full report can be in the documents section on the right-hand side of this page!
Page last updated: 24 November 2020, 13:52
Have you traveled this trail?
If you have any corrections or new information you'd like to send us, we'd love your input. Also, any photos or videos you may have taken of your adventures on this or any other trail are welcome as well.
Be a part of our trail community!
SUBMIT A STORY
SUBMIT A PHOTO
SUBMIT A VIDEO
Use your Facebook account to comment on this trail and share your experiences below.
By supporting the Ontario Trails Council, you will support trails, enabling delivery of services such as trail promotion, advocacy, creation and maintenance. The Ontario Trails Council is a provincial organization and registered charity. Every donation of $25 or more will receive a tax receipt. Thank you for your support!